Taking care of the legal side of moving
Contact us on 0845 234 0211
Buy, Sell or Re-mortgage with Intercounty's online conveyancing service!
Intercounty understands that moving home can be one of life's most stressful experiences.
Our panel lawyers promise to make sure your home move is as quick, straightforward and stress-free as possible. How?
- An Internet, email, telephone and post based service
- Clear and independent professional advice is provided in plain English
- There are no surprises - the costs are provided up front
- No move - no legal fee - If your move doesn't go ahead you won't have to pay any legal fees
Introducing the future of conveyancing... The new eWay service provided by Intercounty Conveyancing gives clients access to their conveyancing file from their computer or mobile phone -
- No more postal delays
- Initial instruction forms completed online
- All your legal and mortgage documentation available to read and download as soon as they have prepared it, including your contract and deeds!
- Online payment system so no more sending cheques in the post
- Document upload facility so no need to send your starter pack documents and identification through the post
To use this service all we need is an email address and mobile telephone number! Click here for a guide to how it works.
All Intercounty panel lawyers are regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
Clients - enter your Case Reference and Password to track your case.
Recommenders - enter your Branch Code and Password to get quotes and manage your cases.